National News Headlines
April 22: National News Headlines
• 140 people have been charged following the seizure of more than $1 million worth of methamphetamine, weapons stolen goods and cash in Perth.
• Pop music superstar Prince has died at the age of 57 ... a week after being taken to hospital with the flu.
• The 60 Minutes crew at the centre of a botched child recovery operation has arrived home after spending 2 weeks in a Lebanese prison.
• One of the main suspects in the Paris terror attacks has been charged over police shootout days before bombings in Brussels.
• Japanese authorities have raided the offices of Mitsubishi after admissions the car giant falsified fuel efficiency data.
• And a museum dedicated to cartoon character Snoopy’s officially opened in Tokyo.
• Hawthorn meet Adelaide in round 5 of the AFL tonight
• The Broncos meet The Rabbitohs in the NRL this evening