Crackdown Seminar Mildura
Thu 22 Aug 2019 03:17 am to 03:17 am
The ground is shifting. In the past year, a number of landmark court decisions have sent shock waves through the industrial relations landscape. Business is grappling with uncertainty and the risk of getting it wrong.
In this interactive seminar, our award-winning law firm for our Victorian Chamber - Workplace Assured will present the essential ‘need-to-know’ workplace update. Whether you’re running operations, overseeing HR, or managing people, this event is your workplace compliance ‘health check’ for 2019. On top of this, additional compliance changes from 1 July.
1. The basics of compliance with practical tips to protect your business
2. Casual employment conversion and preventing ‘double dipping’
3. Superannuation and Annual Leave Loading
4. VIC Long Service Leave, parental leave and portable leave
5. Single Touch Payroll obligations for employers
6. Q&A opportunity to get answers around your specific concerns for your business
Contact:Leanne Wigmore 03} 8662 5448.
Email: [email protected]